- IEEE NCA 2017 best paper award, for paper “Distributed deep learning on edge-devices: feasibility via adaptive compression”, with Corentin Hardy and Bruno Sericola.
- Paper co-authors are awarded prize “La recherche 2015”, for work on cold storage, from Eurosys 2014.
- Prix “Bretagne jeune chercheur” 2011, mention spéciale.
- Talk at Forum Numerica jan’21: The Bouncer and the Boundary: Modern Decision-Making Algorithms and Their Explanations.
- Talk au THCON20 @ Toulouse avec G. Trédan.
- Atelier “algorithmes en boite-noire”, le 10 octobre 2019 à Lyon.
- Article Emergences/Inria “Plus de transparence pour les algorithmes de recommandation” par J-M Prima.
- Talk video about “Decision boundaries & security related questions” @ the Deep Learning : from theory to applications workshop in Sept. 2018 in Rennes: VIDEO HERE.
As my main participation to scientific events, I was co-chair of Middleware 2018 industry track, in Rennes, and AlgoTel 2019 program co-chair. Co-organizing WOS with INRIA and Interdigital (ex Technicolor), a workshop on storage, cloud processing and data analytics, in every year Rennes: WOS archive.
I have co-authored 8 granted patents, and around 39 pending demands.
I have contributed to produce a document on “Transparency and audit of algorithms” regarding the GAFAM, for the French DGE. In general, I am broadly interested in the impact of technology on society.
- Thibault’s code for SurFree, a surrogate free black-box adversarial attack, [here].
- Arsany’s code for FeGAN and MD-GAN available here.
- Pushed non-randomness computation for graphs, by Ying & Wu, in NetworkX 2.4.
- zoNNscan code, for analysis of decision boundaries, available here.
- Second order centrality code now part of the Networkx library, from ComCom paper.
- Corentin’s code for distributed deep learning (NCA best paper) here and for random neural layers here.